Introducing West Scugog Village
Luxuriously appointed townhouses in
Port Perry on Shand Lane
- Ranging from 1600 – 2100 sq. ft.
- Only 37 units available
- Prices start in the low $600s
- Closings as early as Fall 2021
Located just an hour north east of Toronto, Port Perry is widely known as one of the most charming communities in all of Durham Region. It's famous for its delightful downtown, with a variety of niche shops, diverse dining and a wide variety of amenities including the waterfront and parks.
Everything is a short walk or drive away including schools, health care, recreation, entertainment and big box shopping. It's an eclectic mix of old and new, commercial, residential and green spaces, nestled on the shores of Lake Scugog. Once you experience the town, you'll fall in love!
Models and Floorplans
Take a Virtual Tour
Click the button below to enjoy a virtual walkthrough of the West Scugog Village model home:
Luxury Appointed Townhome Design Features
- Airy 9’ High Ceilings on Main Floor
- Luxurious Quartz Kitchen Countertops
- Elegant Hardwood Flooring on Main Floor
- Stained Oak Staircase Leading to the Second Floor With Wrought Iron Spindles
- Decadent Master Ensuites with Stand Alone Tubs and Rain Fall Shower Heads
- Modern Smooth Finished Ceilings Throughout The Home
- Direct Indoor Garage Entry (where grade permits)
- Deluxe Riobel Faucets in the Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Convenient 2nd Floor Laundry Facility with Drain
- Soft-close Cabinetry Doors in the Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Premium 12”x 24” Imported Tile Flooring
- 2 USB Charging Outlets on the Main Floor
- Architecturally appealing Brick and Stone Exterior
- One and Two Car Garage Models Available
Standard Exterior Features and Finishes
First impressions are important. The exterior of your home should be stylish and attractive, but more importantly it should be durable and built with the highest quality materials. We are pleased to offer standard exterior features that not only protect your new home but enhance the look of it as well. Below is a small offering of what you can expect with your new Jeffery home, all backed by a Tarion warranty coverage plan.
- Architecturally selected and co-ordinated exterior colour packages.
- Laminate limited lifetime shingles complete with extra ice and water shield.
- Pre-finished aluminium soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts.
- Pre-cast concrete walks to front porch; rear patio step, where applicable.
- Covered porches include; decorative pillars, columns and spindles, as per applicable plan.
- Fully sodded front, and back yards.
- Steel sectional roll up embossed garage doors with a unique 5 layer paint system exterior finish, as per elevation.
- All models have an extra wide basement window, to aid in future basement finishing.
- Unique multi-lock window operating mechanism, better security and air sealing.
- Residential “Schlage” exterior door lock set, with custom builder logo key.
- One pot light in soffit over entry door(s), and one over each garage door.
- Electric front door chime and switched Christmas light plug.
Port Perry Village and Amenities
Photos courtesy of: Port Perry BIA, Central Counties Tourism (Barry Best)
Port Perry’s Victorian-era downtown is a sought after, story book tourist destination, with unique shops and galleries, restaurants and cafés, bookstores, antique shops and even a microbrewery all housed in beautiful historic buildings on the shores of Lake Scugog but within minutes of HWY 407.
In the summer, the town features festivals like the Mississauga First Nations Pow Wow, the Highland Games, the Dragon Boat Races and StreetFest. Port Perry is also home to the Theatre on The Ridge, a summer theatre festival featuring six shows performed at Townhall 1873 during July and August.
The annual Port Perry Fair, held every Labour Day weekend, has been running for over 150 years! Golf courses, both public and private, appeal to every level of play. Other attractions in the Scugog area include the Great Blue Heron Charity Casino, Scugog Memorial Library (featuring the Kent Farndale Art Gallery), the Scugog Shores Historical Museum and the Town Hall 1873 Centre for the Performing Arts. At many local farms and farm stands, visitors can select from the area’s bounty of fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables and can enjoy homemade ciders, baked goods and maple syrup. In the summer, bass fishing tournaments and lakeside activities are plentiful.
The Lake Scugog shoreline offers two popular and expansive parks, Palmer and Birdseye, with splash pads, ball diamonds and a gazebo for the annual summer concert series. In the waterfront community there are active fishing seasons, both winter and summer. In the winter months, Lake Scugog is dotted with ice-fishing huts and is a favoured destination for ice fishing and snowmobiling enthusiasts.
*Prices, sizes and specifications are subject to change without notice. All illustrations are artist's concept. Copyright © 2020 Jeffery Homes. All rights reserved.