Custom Built Homes
Design and Build Your Dream Home
When you choose Jeffery Homes for our custom design/build services, we are fully equipped to handle your entire project. This includes planning, design, construction plans, budgeting, and construction.
The key benefits of this approach is that everyone who is involved are all working together under one roof - from the concept stage to closing day when we hand you the keys. This approach results in a more efficient project plan, better quality control, more accurate and budget-driven estimates, and tighter project schedules.
From the first meeting with you to the last drop of paint, we effectively manage all components of the construction process while staying in ongoing communication with you. Our design-build services are well suited for people who want a turnkey approach. Here's what you can expect:
Accountability & Quality Control
- Because we manage your entire project, you have a single point of contact who is accountable to you.
- Our team is working together cooperatively from the first meeting with you.
- This eliminates communication failures and conflicts of interest.
Proven, Established Processes
- Unplanned changes and unforeseen conditions can be a project coordination nightmare when multiple parties are involved, leading to mistakes, higher costs, and extended time lines.
- A well-planned project using our streamlined internal processes for addressing change allows efficient change orders and tight cost control.
Speed, Efficiency, and Cost Control
- By working together as a single entity, we are able to create more detailed and accurate budgets and construction plans.
- This means we save you time, money, and stress. We've had over 35 years of experience in project management and promise to deliver as promised.
Green Building Technology
- Jeffery Homes specializes in the construction of ENERGY STAR® homes and sustainable building practices.
- Technology and building science is rapidly changing. As leaders in this field, we stay on the cutting edge of sustainable building practices to bring you the best products, practices, and suppliers.
To arrange a meeting to discuss your custom home please contact Scott Jeffery at 905-433-4701